Tuesday, February 14, 2023

"Do you still not understand?"

 I think that You must look at me with this question pretty often. Yet, only You know what it will take to get through to me. You made my mind and my heart. You have been with me through every experience in my life. You created all that I must learn and you know what I need to do with it. You have a plan for all of this, and I am sorry to say that so often I do not understand. I think that I get an inkling and then I realize that there is so much more to grasp. But you tell me that I don't need to understand it all to be ready to do what you are asking. It will be clear when it is time, and THAT is what I need to understand. I need to understand that to trust you is the way to doing your will. 

I have one foot out of the boat. I am not really afraid, just uncertain of what is supposed to happen next. I have been given good counsel. "Lean in" "Follow Me" The Church is in need of renewal and invitation. The Church needs people who will establish communities of Faith. Lay people who come together to pray, and worship, and invite. 

To bring healing to the wounded, and their families. To offer a place to be nourished and tended. 

Come, Holy Spirit, Come. Show me the way to your plan. 

No comments:

Post a Comment